Responsibility or Key Function and Service the Student Association
- To ensure that all the students of the university of Gondar get quality and competent education and training during their stay at the university.
- to maintain a relationship based on equality, empathy and tolerance for students to develop a culture of helping each other while preserving their national unity.
- Working for sustainable peace by strengthening the unity of students.
- Struggle to eradicate the expanded poverty, backwardness, abuse of power, corruption, drought and barrenness spread in our country.
- to play our role in ensuring that the human and democratic rights granted by the constitution to students are respected and protected during their stay at the university.
- Ensuring that students get the benefits they deserve during their time at the university.
- Efforts to complement technologic results at the university and to make students use modern technologies.
- By organizing students in various classes in associations and clubs, ensuring the quality of education, and doing our part to create worthy citizens for our country.
- To ensure those female students have their constitutional rights respected and active participation in any movement, to develop their work motivation and equality culture.
- Working primarily to realize the future development journey of the university and the union by creating national, regional, and international relations.
Structure of the Association
[wpda_org_chart tree_id=6 theme_id=50]
Cherenet Aragie Woldie